Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lego and Linux (part 5)

After exchanging a few e-mails with the author, I have managed to build Slackware packages for LeoCAD, both 32 and 64-bits versions.
LeoCAD is a wonderful piece of software to create your own Lego constructions virtually on your computer - with an unlimited amount of pieces :-)
It can import and export LDR (LDraw) files, and export to POV-Ray for creating fantastic images (see my previous post about POV-Ray).
Here is a screenshot of LeoCAD running on my 64-bit desktop:


The packages can be downloaded from my site, where more screenshots can be seen as well.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger http://saia-justa-georgia.blogspot.com/ said...

Wir spielen gern damit.

Grüsse

October 29, 2009 at 5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Thank you for preparing this lego software. I'm happily exploring it with Slackware 12.2 on my MSi Wind Netbook. So far, no unexpected behavior! Thanks again, Rob in Ottawa, Canada

November 22, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home