Friday, September 26, 2008

Blogging...

I never wanted to start a blog, for several reasons, but mainly because:
  1. I do not have the time to write regular posts
  2. I really do not have too many interesting facts to share with the world

But it seems that nowadays everyone is blogging all over the world. My wife - who really isn't into computers that much - has a blog and even my son started one.
But hey, I'm self-assured enough to not feel left out yet ;-)
There are other things in life than computers...

I do like to write in forums and newsgroups. I go there to ask questions and to share ideas, solutions, help other people, etc.
Once in a while I write an article about something I found out, a problem I solved or just to receive constructive criticism.

Then some people suggested again I should put these articles in a blog, so that other can find them more easily.

Well, OK, I'll give it a try.

I have lots of stuff here that I wrote down in text files that I might transform into posts in this blog.

Maybe I'll even start enjoying it ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonia H. said...

Hello, Niels,

I just passed by to say hello and to congratulate you on your blog. I'm happy you followed my advice :-)!

September 27, 2008 at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home